Dr. Castro Jr. initially developed his passion for the profession working as an orthodontic (braces) assistant where he especially enjoyed treating kids and grasping the concepts behind ideal aesthetics. After graduating from Florida International University with honors he followed in his father’s footsteps by attending the University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry. It was during his time at UDM that Dr. Castro Jr. grew especially passionate with oral rehabilitation and emergency treatment. He was extremely proud to join Prime Dental Group and focuses on providing all ages with gentle high-quality dentistry in a comfortable environment.
- Belen Jesuit Preparatory School 2001
- Bachelor of Science Florida International University 2006
- Doctorate from the University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry 2010
- Implant residency Nova University 2015
- Certification in Botox and Fillers by the International Academy of Facial Aesthetics(IAFA)
- American Academy of Clear Aligners Member
- Lumineers Certified Dentist 2016
- Hiossen Certification for Sinus Lift
- Hiossen Certification for Ridge Expansion.